Veikk VK1560: I have been looking towards getting into digital art and graphic design for years now and have had my eye on this particular product for a while based on the number of good reviews and the price; Now I’ve been using this product for about two months now.
If you are also looking for affordable and Good quality Screen display tablets then you should look up this Veikk VK1560 Pen Display.
It has a really big screen with comfortable space. The display is pretty vibrant and can be adjusted using the tablet software and the buttons on the back
After Reading this review your all dought should be clear and you can decide whether you are going to buy this product or not.
Overview: Veikk VK1560
|Active Area||15.6 inch|
|Pen||Battery-free Passive Pen|
|Keys||7 hard shortcut keys + quick dial|
|Product Dimension||447 mm (L) x 240 mm (W) x 230 mm (H)|
Detailed Review: Veikk VK1560
- It has 7 Customizable shortcut keys and also a scroll wheel which you can set for any function you want like zoom in/out or changing brush size, etc.
- To use this Display tablet you must need a Pc or laptop, It is supported to Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS 10.12 or later
- You can work with most major drawing software, such as Photoshop, SAI, Illustrator, Clip Studio, SketchBook Pro, MediBang, Painter, Krita, and more.
- It provides at most 8192 level pressure sensitivity and also a tilt function.
- This piece comes with 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- It has good build quality. This tablet weighs around 1.8 kg.
- It comes in black color with a mat finish which looks quite impressive.
There are three cables that go into it: the HDMI cable that plugs into the computer (it comes with a mini HDMI adapter if you need it), the power cable that plugs into the outlet, and a USB cable that also plugs into the computer.
- 15.6-inch drawing monitor, neither big nor small so that you will not feel uncomfortable when drawing or moving your arm.
- It has 92% NTSC, and 178° visual angle. It has rich colors, vivid images, and dazzling details in a wider view
- It comes with Battery-free passive pen,
- This pen has no need to charge, this allows for uninterrupted drawing and play.
- It provides at most 8192 level pressure sensitivity
- It is very responsive and accurate.
- The pressure sensitivity also can be adjusted according to usage habits.
- The pen has two buttons whose functions can be switched between the pen/eraser and the mouse.
- 1 Pen Display
- 1 Passive Pen (include 1 pen box,10 pen nib, and 1 nib removal inside)
- 1 HDMI Cable
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Power Cable
- 1 DP to HDMI Cable
- 1 Quick Guide
- 1 Artist glove
Does it need a computer to run?
Yes, You need a computer to use this display tablet.
Is it compatible with Gimp?
Yes, It is compatible with all the digital art software such as Gimps, Photoshop, Krita, and many more.
Will I be able to zoom in and out with the keys?
Yes, This tablet has a center wheel, which you can set to zoom in or zoom out.
Can Left handed people use this tablet?
Yes, you have to go to the settings when you download the driver, there you can change your screen to be vertical, horizontal, or just flip it.
According to your need, you can adjust your screen.
Does it come with gloves or do we have to purchase it separately?
The Tablet came with a drawing glove that you wear on your pen hand to keep your hand from leaving marks on the screen, as well as a cleaning cloth to Keep this display clean and free of debris or spots.