Wacom one: If you are a beginner in digital art or even if you are a professional and want to improve your digital expression and visual thinking, then you should definitely check out this product.
It comes with all the essentials which enhance your performance in digital art.
It has a battery-free pen which feels very comfortable with a 13.3″ screen. It also includes creative software and you can also connect to your android device.
After Reading this review your all dought should be clear and you can decide whether you will buy this product or not.
|Model Name||Wacom one|
|Pen||Battery-free Passive Pen|
|Product Dimension||8.86 x 14.05 x 0.57 inches|
|Active area||11.6 x 6.5 inche|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac OS, Android OS|
Detailed Review: Wacom one
- Natural surface display of 13.3″ which feels like drawing on Paper surface.
- To use this Display tablet you must need a Pc or laptop, It is supported to Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS 10.12 or later
- includes battery-free pen, which is very accurate Plus, this one pen uses software to act as multiple pens and brushes in a full range of colors, with superb accuracy.
- It provides creative software like : Bamboo Paper Pro, and also include 3 month liscen of Clip Studio Paint Pro and manga.
- It has very diverse compatibility and you can link up your Wacom One to your Mac, PC or Chromebook, as well as certain Android tablets and smartphones, and even use digital pens from top brands if you want a different option; some devices require USB-C or OTG adapters
- It has good build quality. This tablet weighs around 4.2 ounces.
- It comes in black color with a mat finish which looks quite impressive.
There are three cables that go into it: the HDMI cable that plugs into the computer (it comes with a mini HDMI adapter if you need it), the power cable that plugs into the outlet, and a USB cable that also plugs into the computer.
- It has Natural surface display of 13.3″ which feels like drawing on Paper surface.
- Neither big nor small so that you will not feel uncomfortable when drawing or moving your arm.
- It comes with Battery-free passive pen,
- This pen has no need to charge, this allows for uninterrupted drawing and play.
- It is very responsive and accurate.
- The pressure sensitivity also can be adjusted according to usage habits.
- The pen has two buttons whose functions can be switched between the pen/eraser and the mouse.
- Wacom One
- Wacom One Pen
- Wacom One X-Shape cable [Need to add what ports are used]
- AC adapter (12W)
- AC plug head
Pros & Cons :
Also Check This : Review: Veikk VK1560 Pen Display
Does this work as a stand-alone drawing tablet?
No, this tablet doesn’t have its own operating system although it can work by connecting to Android/Laptop/Computer
Will I be able to zoom in and out with the keys?
No, this tablet don’t have keys on surface to zoom in and out you have to use keyboard buttons or pen buttons
Does this product support touch?
No, This product does not support touch screen
Does it come with gloves or do we have to purchase it separately?
Yes, The Tablet came with a drawing glove that you wear on your pen hand to keep your hand from leaving marks on the screen
Does the pen come with ordering the device? Or will I have to order the pen separate?
Yes, Wacom One comes with all required accessories (pen and cables) to get started.